We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Sales Development Representative to manage exciting new opportunities and be an integral part of our lead generation & pipeline conversion efforts. We are in the throes of scaling and need a self-starter to join our business development functions, working closely with our technical and solution teams to win large projects!
Opportunities with Nexus
- You will enjoy a rapid growth start-up experience led by a highly seasoned serial entrepreneur management team (with a few successful exits under their belts), backed by a group of high-profile investors and with a space in London Stock Exchange’s Elite program.
- You will gain experience in consulting to large corporations and helping to address their business needs, as well as knowledge of cutting-edge AI and frontier technologies.
- You will have space to develop your own style and approach to client engagement and pipeline conversion.
- Implement our lead generation process in order to meet the company’s sales targets including organising industry focus seminars/webinars, cold calling, email campaigns.
- Organise well-informed and consultative meetings and workshops with senior level executives to identify applications for the Nexus solutions and demonstrate their business value.
- Become fluent in all products and services offered by Nexus.
- Leverage cross-functional internal teams (technical, back office, sales) and external partners to efficiently design solutions
- Ability to drive sales to completion while collaborating cross-functionally, multi-tasking and manage multiple clients at the same time
- Some knowledge of CRM (Freshsales) tools for pipeline management, forecasting and Sales Dashboard
- Sales experience in a B-to-B business within the IT software industry
- Proven capability in robust lead generation
- Good understanding of FinTech technology trends.
- Business development experience or equivalent
- Analytic mindset and strategic thinking to identify and solve business problems
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Start-up/early stage experience
- Market research experience, preferably in the financial technology sector
- Team player
- Strong sense of ownership and the desire to strive to achieve results
- Willingness to navigate new territory and succeed in a constantly evolving environment
- A bright and cheerful manner
- The hunger to win and shine!
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 + Commission depending on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you meet our needs, please send your CV and cover letter to Celine at email@example.com.