As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading our multi-regional team to create the best solutions. Your skills and experience will span various disciplines including marketing, sales, and engineering. You have a proven track record of strategizing the full life cycle of product production — from conception through release.
Gather deeper industry knowledge for your target markets (industries, functions, and/or geographies) including customer challenges, end-user pain points and the typical enterprise landscape.
- Define the product vision and/or features for your target markets - including out of the box features, pre-built integrations, personas, conversation flows, etc.
- Work with sales and pre-sales to gather continuous market feedback and refine your product strategy.
- Build and execute the roadmap (create wireframes, feature specs, Jira stories, etc.) for your product with the engineering team.
- Delight users with experiences they could never imagine. Define, track and own the KPIs for your product.
- Work with marketing to drive end to end internal and external communication pertaining to your product
- 3 years of professional experience in a related field
- Experience building a new product from the ground up.
- Financial background
- Business development background
- Strong technical background with programming experience - Understanding of how a solution would work and potential challenges/possibilities
- Objective Thinking - Ability to convert scattered data points into a unified product vision based on customer, user and market research
- Clear communication - Ability to communicate the product vision (the bigger picture) to sale, marketing, engineering and other teams in a manner that they understand
- Leadership - Ability to drive multiple teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing) towards a common business and product outcome.
- Empathy - Deep understanding of customers and the willingness to turn their key pain points into great product features
- Data-driven with a knack for defining, tracking and analyzing metrics.
- Proven track record in the successful end-to-end delivery of products
- Fluent English and/or Japanese
- The ideal candidate will be humble, customer-focused, cooperative, resilient and proactive
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- An interest in, or experienced of, ESG (environmental, social and governance) and sustainability issues and/or investing.
- Experience of working on SaaS products
- Knowledge of the simple architecture of a web application
- Computer science degree
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you meet our needs, please send your CV and cover letter to Celine at email@example.com.
About Nexus Frontier Tech
Founded in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech was created with the vision of bridging the gap between developers and business professionals and raising awareness of the benefits of AI in solving common problems in enterprises.
We are a team researchers, analysts and business leaders with a strong track record of success across several industries, with a particular focus on highly-regulated activities where the need for quick and valuable impact is greatest. With teams based in London, Tokyo, Singapore, Boston and Hanoi, we focus on developing the most effective, specific AI solutions for each of our unique clients.
Read more about us here: https://www.nexusfrontier.tech/