To build up our next generation of Product Consultants in Nexus, we’re looking for young talents to join us as Product Consultant Assistants.
The Product Consultant Assistants shall grow aggressively in the AI project management field throughout assisting the Product Consultants in delivering the project.
- Facilitate & assist directly Product Consultant(s) to implement project’s product goals;
- Be the contact point of the PC or be the PC proxy in case the PC is not present;
- Conduct researches and analysis on business cases, solutions, and requirements;
- Communicate with project team members to convey technical project requirements and verify specifications from clients;
- Follow up closely with project team members during development to coordinate, assist and solve problems accordingly;
- Assist data & test strategies and collaborate with QC/Data team for data management and test execution;
- Conduct analysis and usage experiments of development product;
- Follow up with queries and requests on development product from external and internal stakeholders;
- Prepare necessary information and materials for meetings, presentations, and reports;
- Other project-related tasks as assigned.
Experience & Knowledge
- Academic knowledge and/or work exposure in the Finance domain, familiar with financial documents (e.g financial statements, investment portfolios);
- Experience as a leader in voluntary projects or student organizations (plus point);
- Experience as a coordinator or facilitator (plus point);
- Academic knowledge or work exposure or interest in IT projects, software development, and the Artificial Intelligence area (plus point).
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or training certificate in Finance, Business Administration, Management, or another relevant field;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Vietnamese;
- Highly proficient with technology tools and collaboration tools (e.g Google Drive, Google Sheets, MS Office, moqups, etc.).
Other Skills & Attributes
- Analytical thinking and critical mindset;
- Strong ownership and pro-activeness;
- Good sense of problem-solving with a can-do attitude and solution-oriented approach;
- Excitement to challenge new technologies and handling ambiguity;
- Strong interest to start a career in the IT field or AI field or in project management.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in the ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech takes pride and a commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offerings:
- Aggressive & unique growth in the IT/AI industry;
- Opportunity to be offered the Product Consultant position at Nexus FrontierTech with a competitive package;
- Teamwork experience with the global team and high-profile clients including experts from different fields;
- An open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.